At Ajency we handle the complete online presence for our clients. To put it simply we design it, we build it and we market it. Having said that majority of our work is in the webdesign and web development space. Our online marketing portfolio is small albeit growing.
Need a website that does justice to your company and what it stands for? Want a website that has features like blog, is easy to find on search engines, integrates with your facebook/twitter account and can be edited/updated by you without having to get in touch with a programmer?
Some features of corporate websites:
- No limit on number of pages. We do not charge by the page.
- No extra charges for setting up a blog.
- Complete training to edit pages and add new ones. We can maintain the site for you if you wish.
- Free hosting for the first year.
- Free email accounts with more than 7GB space per email id. Upto 50 email ids.
- Photo slide shows, video support, contact form, polls, surveys etc. come as part of package.
- Any other features you need for your corporate website are available on demand at little or no extra cost.
Need an online store? Want to sell products online, create an online catalogue or sell digital downloads. We can create great looking stores that do not cost the world and are hassle free to manage. Some of the highlights of our e-commerce websites
- Quick turnaround time. We can have the store ready in less than a week.
- Featured products, related products, discounts, membership and clubs, product slide show and many other modules.
- Social features like “Share discount” where a customer can get a small discount for sharing his purchase on Facebook, there by increasing reach for your site
- Payment gateway integration with PayPal, CC Avenue or any other gateway of your choice.
- Search engine friendly product pages.
- All other standard e-commerce site features.
Need a website for your alumni? A social network for your community? Need a personal blog that stands out from the rest? Get in touch with us for these and any other kind of websites that you need.
Search Engine Optimization, Social media, Google ads and Email campaigns form the core of all online marketing activities. Each is a specialized function and is often handled by separate individuals or firms leading to disjoint marketing.
At Ajency we manage the complete online presence for some of our clients and are selectively adding new ones. While we are not the go to team if you want SEO for 1000′s of phrases or Google Ads with a budget that has many zeroes; we are best equipped to act as the marketing team for local businesses, retailers, online stores and startups.